Monday, July 5, 2010

New Sem Coming Soon


Imperceptibly, my semester break is going to end soon. This also means that I need to submit my FYP title after this. However, I would use this few days to enjoy my "Home Sweet Home" life because I'm going to have my study until initial of December 2010 and I will be seldom back to my hometown afterward.

Before starting my new sem, I'm going to set up a new study target for myself and my GPA target is at least 3.33 for this new sem. Hopefully, this target can be achieve by the end of my coming sem. Most of my friends watch World Cup 2010 recently and sometime, I accompany my friends to watch all this match. Most of the World Cup result can be describe in a word of Unexpected. Lots of the World Cup gambler lose their money due to the unexpected World Cup result. However, I do hope those gamblers realize that gambling not a good habit because most of time gambling will bring us to the result of sad rather than happiness.

Apart from that, I just tried to format my laptop today but my laptop always appear BSOD(Blue Screen of Death) once it enter the Window Setup mode. Thus, I failed my formatting again. This also means that I need to send my laptop for warranty again. Hopefully, the fault can be fix as quickly as possible.

Ok, that's all for today. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment