Monday, August 30, 2010

My Life


Hey, guys! I have been a long time not updating my blog. This time I'm gonna share some of my feeling for this whole month.

August is a busy month because almost all kind of events, test and quizzes also happen in this month. As a result, I seldom update this blog. After this month, I will have a New Year Break(a.k.a Raya Break). Hopefully, I can have some good rest during this break. By the way, I got a good news to you guys. I gonna have my practical training at Panasonic Research and Development Center, Cyberjaya starting from 3th January 2011. The validation period is just last for around 6 months.

I heard from my senior that Panasonic is a tough and cruel company for those that having practical training(including myself). There are numerous of rules and regulation plus policies that we must followed in the company such as no medical leave for practical training students, no annual dinner for practical training students and etc. Sometime, there might be OT too but PT students still won't get any extra payment other than allowance.

However, I promise myself and believe that this would be part of the obstacles before we can reach our dream and life. Ok, that's all for today. Before I end my share for today, I would like to wish all Muslims Happy Aidilfitri and be careful during the way back to the kampung.

1 comment: