Monday, December 27, 2010

The Time Has Arrive

Hey, guys! I'm gonna end my sem break in this week and I would start my internship in next month. My internship period start from 3th January until 20th May 2011. However, I'm gonna start my internship on 4th January due to my company's having a replacement holiday for 1st January on 3rd January. So I might seldom updating my blog after this. However, it's an usual news for your guys because I do updating my blog randomly.

Regarding this sem break, I have spend the most time in my home and very little time with my friends. Somehow, I do gather with some of my friends especially my form 6 classmates and I would like to thanks you guys (Eng Loong, Ah Tham, Tien Kiat, Joey, Mandy Yap and Jin Leong) for attending this little gathering although most of them did not attend this gathering. During this sem break, I did spent most of my time on movies and a drama series.

Anyway, I would spend less time on entertainment after this. One last thing I wanna mention is I already started writing my chinese novel. Since I have start the storyline thus I also share a bit of information regarding it to you guys. It is my first novel that I had planned to started in 3 years ago but the idea of the novel is just started not long ago. It would be a bit complicated but I will try to make it neatly and clean. Furthermore, it might be a special novel and this would be a biggest challenge for me. The special I meant is something differ from the usual novel and myself. Thus, you may see a different me in the novel. I had set the deadline for my novel and hopefully it will be completed within a year.

Okay, that's all for today! Thanks for your time and wish you guys have nice day. Please stay tuned for my next post.

1 comment:

  1. im wondering that what novel you're writing? love? haha.. support you.. i know some author have become world-famous after they released 1st of their work. Like Charlotte Brontë, English world writer. Novel of Jane Eyre《简·爱》

    Enjoy ur internship too.

    ReplyDelete