Friday, December 3, 2010

My Holiday Life

I just end my Third Year semester a week ago. After this month, I will go for my internship at Cyberjaya. The whole internship period is last for 5 months and I would start my internship on 3th January 2011 at Panasonic R&D. For me, this is a whole new circumstances for me because the lifestyle would be a bit different from my study lifestyle. I wish to use this opportunity to gain more knowledge and meet with some new friends.

During this holiday period, I use some of my time for watching movies and reading books. Recently, I just watch an Indian movie which starring by Aamir Khan. Its name is 3 Idiots. This is a nice comedy movie that I must recommend to you guys other than Slumdog Millionaire. It is a film based on the novel "Five Point Someone - What Not To Do at IIT" from Chetan Bhagat. However, its plot story is different from the novel but the core theme and message from the film is coming from the novel.

This movie is an Indian-style comedy and its plot story is very compact and not much unrelated scene in the movie. However, this movie do have the similarity with Indian-style movie which is melodramatic(melody + acting). This movie mentioned about the problem of some students faced when they are study in the university. Overall, this movie is worth to be watch and you guys can found it on the Youtube channel. You just need to type "3 Idiots" in the Youtube search bar then you can get the movie.

Okay, that's all for today. Thanks for your time. Wish you guys have a nice day and enjoy the movie. Please stay tuned for my next post.

1 comment:

  1. ya... this is a nice movie.. ^^
    if can share with those who appreciate it...
    heehee

    nice movie to share, love ur univerisity life, enjoy ur life~

    ReplyDelete