Monday, February 28, 2011

When would you have your girlfriend?

Hey, guys! I have been a long time not updating my blog nowadays. This was due to lack of idea of blogging and I am busy with my novel writing. Today, I gonna share a private corner from myself and today's topic is one of mine most heard sentences in these few years. I have heard this for numerous time and yet it still happening once per time.

Most of my friends are keeping on asking me when would I find a girlfriend and I was like speechless to them because this is a problem which some part related to my faith too. Honestly, I am a Cancer person and most of the Cancer people will have a personality that is choosy in selecting a partner/ another half/ lover. Oops! I should use the word of faith instead of choosy.

Cancer people will treat every single history of love as their forever love and they would rather to have a partner/ another half/ lover which is ideal to their marriage. As a result, Cancer people will not easily to start a love story unless they think the Mr./Mrs. Right has arrive. Typically I am within this category and I do waiting for the right person to appear in my life.

However, this does not means that I will stay at there and wait till the right person to came and ask me for a dinner. Haha, basically if I admire to her, I would brave myself and ask her for a dinner. So dear guys and ladies, please don't worry for my relationship status because even my parents don't care of it currently. What I wanna do during this moment is just focus on my study and wait till me graduate only start the love story.

One last thing before I ended my post, my novel chapter 1 is almost done and you guys will be the first reader to read it soon. Okay, that's all I wanna share today! Thanks for your time and wish you guys have nice day! See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment