Sunday, January 29, 2012

Graduated = Unemployed?

Hey, guys! Sorry for not updating this blog for such a long time. Recently busy with my Final Year Project (FYP) and I have just accomplished this task before Chinese New Year's eve. Since I have submitted my thesis, therefore I can officially announced I have completed my study life for Bachelor Degree or in simple term, Mission Accomplish!

During the period of completing my FYP, I have faced several moments that I may not be able to complete my FYP on time. However, I still manage to overcome all these problems in the end and done all those stuffs on time. It was one of my biggest challenge because I am not good in programming skill. Luckily, I manage to enhance my programming skill a little bit else I may have difficulty in completing my FYP.

Although I have completed my FYP but I still haven't accomplish the plan that I have set in year 2011. As a result, I need accomplish the previous plan as soon as possible. By the way, I have went to "Wang Lao Xian Shi" temple for having lunch while getting divination for my future during 1st day of Chinese New Year. The result of divination state that I will meet someone special to me and if I behave and do my things correctly, I will be bless by the God. Hopefully this divination will came true soon.

Is time for me to find a good job and gain the experience so that I can use my experience when I become an entrepreneur. Hopefully I manage to find a good job on February. Moreover, I plan to improve my English writing and communication skills through reading English books or learn it myself. I also plan to set several missions so that I can lead myself to the path that I want and I may join my friends for going trip on May. Therefore, I must work hard and achieve my life's target as soon as possible because life is short and you may lose the chances if you don't grab it on time.

Okay, that's all I wanna share for today! Thanks for your time and wish you guys have a nice day. Please stay tuned for my next post.

2 comments:

  1. dun worry, u will get a job soon lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be pessimistic for your future.. just do what you can do it today,.. good luck

    ReplyDelete